Monday, October 27, 2014

September Recognition!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WILDFLOWERS!
September Recognition! 




Queen of Sales: Connie Ray


Queen of Sharing: Wendy Masterson


Congratulations to our Sr. Consultants:
Jordan Tucker
Desirae Northtrip
Sheyanne Brown
Kammi Bonham
Maggie Oliver
Brenda Burns

Congratulations to our Red Jacket Consultants:
Connie Ray
Nicole Thompson


We are tracking unit and personal goals! Email me your goals TODAY! 

I am blown away by you Wildflowers!!! Y'all are AMAZING!!! Thank you to each of you that ordered in the last 6 months and even went above and beyond in September to help our unit be a Premier Car Unit!!!! We are a Chevy Equinox Driving Unit and I am so excited about the blessings that continue to pour out over this unit! I love you all and am so blessed to have you in my life! Thank you again for ALL of your hard work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment