Thursday, July 2, 2015




We are officially a Pink Cadillac Unit!

FABULOUS WILDFLOWERS! My heart is soooo full. I watched teamwork in full throttle mode in these last few days. Oh my goodness!! Our team knows how to get things done!! You're powerful, you’re committed, you’re hard working, and you are team players deluxe! We ended the month with $19,000 wholesale…..and earned the prestigious PINK CADILLAC!!!!!


We do need to continue to grow and change more women’s lives and I believe we can do just that! We do not need to hit the pause button now! We need people to move into Senior Consultant, Red Jacket, DIQ, and Directorship. If you’re interested in promoting yourself, let me know NOW! TODAY is the perfect day to start and I believe in each of you! 

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you for your contributions ALL year. Had you not been a part, we would not have had the success we have had!! We would not have made it without all of you, so THANK YOU! I wanted to give a special thank you to everyone who ordered in June to help us with the BIG FINISH, and there were many of you who were unable to order, but showed support through our words of encouragement and prayers. EVERYTHING that each of you did is recognized and appreciated - THANK YOU is not enough! Some of you were literally working until almost midnight and I pray that the Lord will bless you for your heart to help. This will come back to you one day with YOUR team.

Please... please... know that each of you have a special place in my heart and my life. I am SO BLESSED to be able to do "life" with you personally and within Mary Kay, so thank you for believing in this unit and for believing in the Mary Kay dream! My prayer is that God will pour down blessings on you and your families. To GOD be ALL the GLORY!!!! This is His pink trophy on wheels! He makes the impossible possible thru faith and trust in Him! "The world has yet to see what God will do with and for and through and in and by the man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him " ~ Draw the Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment