Thursday, January 5, 2017

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WILDFLOWERS!

December Recognition! 


I am super proud of ALL of you WILDFLOWERS!! Every order counts in our team goal and it's exciting to see your business grow!!! 

A BIG shout out to our TOP 10 for December!! Way to go ladies!! 

Congratulations to the Embracelet Achievers!!! 
The bracelet is so pretty!!

Remember our Embracelet Consistency Challenge too!! Whose going to Mary Kay Headquarters Tour with me!? 
4 months and you can!! 6 months left!! 
#armcandy #yearofyourdreams





Have you set your goals for January? If you have not set a goal, no matter how small or large, take the time to do it TODAY! Below you will see some forms that you can save and begin using to help you set and track your goals! A written plan is so much BETTER! 

How do you want to be recognized next month? I KNOW great things can happen for you and your business when you set goals and work to achieve them! I believe in YOU and I believe in this company. Let's work together to encourage one another in our goals. Let me know how I can help you - let's figure out a plan best suitable for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment